We are looking for a motivated and dynamic marketing professional to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Business Growth and Marketing, your role will include;
- Undertaking end-to-end project management of marketing campaigns including: scoping market opportunities, identifying campaign costs and schedules, undertaking appropriate email marketing, implementing online campaigns, and evaluating and analyzing marketing automation campaigns to optimize conversion rates
- Managing AVELING’s SEO and Google Analytics
- Coordinating social media marketing including Facebook and LinkedIn
- Undertaking all stages of production of AVELING’s marketing material including web pages, e-newsletters, course flyers and brochures, mailouts and course calendar
- Website optimisation
- Working alongside the Business development team to undertake regular market research on customers and industries
- Coordinating sponsorship events and other public relations activities on an as needed basis
The ideal candidate will be a proactive team player with experience in a similar role, and:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing or communications
- Experience in conceptualizing and seeing through a marketing campaign from start to finish
- Experience in development, design, production, distribution and management of promotional material, including digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with digital analytics to optimize the promotional capacity of website, social media and online campaigns
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and PPC, and experience in Google AdWords and Analytics
- Be highly driven with a customer focus and exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong IT skills with experience in WordPress (or similar) and proficiency in social media channels
- Responsible for the consistent application of the AVELING brand
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you! Applications close 21 August 2017. You can apply here.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in our modern training centre in Jandakot!
About the Role:
You will contribute to the overall experience of everyone who attends our courses by:
- Preparing food in advance for our training courses (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea);
- Delivering food orders to classrooms on time and with a smile;
- Consistently producing the highest quality coffee;
- Providing friendly and prompt service; and
- Maintaining the cleanliness of our kitchen, cafe and classroom catering areas.
Demonstrated Skills and Experience:
- Experience in food preparation and knowledge of Food Safety Standards;
- Customer service experience
- Demonstrated experience and ability working in a busy cafe/kitchen environment
- Experience in consistently producing the highest quality coffee
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you are a team player who loves providing exceptional customer service and wants to be a part of our fantastic catering team, submit your application here.