Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
We currently have three exciting roles available, take a look below for more information:
We are looking for an experienced and client focused Compliance Manager with proven RTO experience to lead an effective Compliance team and manage quality assurance throughout our training organisation.
About the Position
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing AVELING’s RTO to ensure our compliance with the VET Quality Framework and ISO 9001:2015
- Facilitating the administration and compliance of AVELING’s RTO systems, procedures and training programs;
- Interpreting and applying the VET Quality Framework within AVELING;
- Maintaining up-to-date information in all areas of compliance responsibility and providing expert advice across the organisation;
- Interpreting training packages and units of competency, liaise with SSO’s and developers to ensure programs are compliant;
- Review and develop policies and procedures on an ongoing basis to ensure that they meet business and compliance requirements;
- Lead audits, create audit tools, manage the team and compile reports for both ISO and RTO compliance, and facilitate the corrective actions to be completed;
- Providing ongoing strategic guidance, technical expertise, coaching and mentoring to the organisation regarding compliance matters; and
- Managing the quality system to ISO 9001 Standards.
In this highly diverse role you will be working with people across the organisation, including developers and trainers, to deliver high quality training and assessment services for our clients. You will also be managing a small team of Compliance Officers to ensure we comply with all RTO standards.
You will have a Certificate IV TAE40110 or TAE40116 qualification, with:
- 3-5 years in an RTO compliance environment- specifically developing, refining and providing feedback for continuous improvement of training packages and programs;
- People management experience with relation to change management;
- Knowledge and experience in auditing systems and processes in order to meet regulatory requirements;
- Sound knowledge of QA systems and processes to ensure they are implemented and followed, and;
- Working knowledge of ASQA General Directions and the RTO Standards.
You will also need to be a highly driven customer focused person who loves deadlines.
- Diploma of Quality Auditing or equivalent
- Diploma of Training Design and Development, Diploma of Vocational Education and Training or equivalent
Sound like you? Click here to apply!
We are looking for an experienced and client focused Compliance Officer to contribute to all aspects of compliance and quality assurance throughout our training organisation.
In this diverse role you will be working with people across the organisation, including developers and trainers, to assist in delivering high quality training and assessment services for our clients. You will also be responsible for providing quality customer service to both internal and external customers in the provision of administrative support.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in an RTO compliance environment- specifically providing feedback for continuous improvement of training packages, programs and resources.
- Experience in reviewing training and assessment to ensure compliance to relevant units of competence and qualifications.
- Knowledge of auditing/QA systems and processes to ensure they are implemented, followed and meet regulatory requirements.
- A good awareness of ASQA General Directions and the VQF Standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assist with process improvement across all aspects of compliance and quality.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to collate, analyse and submit reports by required due dates.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Certificate IV in TAE40110 or TAE40116.
You will also need to be a highly driven customer focused person who loves deadlines and details, and works well as part of a team.
Sound like you? Click here to apply!
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Officer. The primary objectives of this part-time role are:
- Ensure all Accounts based tasks are undertaken in a compliant, effective and efficient manner, and according to the companies policies and procedures
- Provide support to the Companies Group Finance Advisor.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all accounts records are 100% correct and up-to-date (in line with AVELING procedures)
- Liaising with clients to ensure course payments are received by the due date
- Managing outstanding debtors in line with Debt Recovery Procedures
- Escalating information regarding high risk and potential high risk debtors to mitigate financial loss
- Solving MYOB issues via the help lines, as required
- Participating in AVELING internal quality audits
- Assisting with Company Financial Audit as required
- Assisting with BAS procedures, payroll tax and superannuation to ensure payments are submitted on time
- Strong understanding of relevant legislation, ATO rules and superannuation
- Supporting the management of Company insurance requirements as required
- Providing administration support as required
- Assisting in the training of new staff
You will have:
- Minimum five years experience in a large professional organisation processing high-volume, end-to-end accounts
- Practical experience in an office and training environment
- Strong accounts receivable (debt recovery) background
- Payroll experience
- High-level proficiency in payroll systems, Microsoft applications, Excel and MYOB
- Intermediate Bookkeeping/Accounts experience to Trial Balance
Abilities and attributes
- Ability to multi task within a deadline driven environment
- An ability to work with other staff and maintain professionalism during difficult circumstances with clients
- Strong customer focus and professional phone manner
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously or part of a team
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is mandatory; and
- Flexible approach to the work environment and tasks.
- Certificate III Accounting (desirable) or equivalent experience
Sound like you? Click here to apply.