This program is designed to suit supervisors and leading hands who wish to develop their leadership approach, advance their personal performance and improve team effectiveness for business success.
We also offer Evening Classes – take a look here.
Units of Competency
This course has been designed to be delivered in an intensive model, using a blended structure of Face to Face training and Online Learning and Assessments (listed below). It is expected that participants will access and complete some work online, in addition to attending the course onsite at AVELING.
Lead, Manage and Build Productive Team units (5 days face to face)
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Online Learning and Assessment (Online)
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
There are no licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication, however candidates are required to have sufficient numeracy, literacy and communication skills to read and comprehend instruction for:
- Referencing and understanding legislation, standards and codes of practice
- Consulting and communicating with workers and employers
- Writing reports
- Accessing, searching and storing information available internally in the organisation and externally on the internet
Assessment requirements for these units require you to be leading a team, or have access to a team you can lead.
May 22-26June 12-16July 17-21August 7-11September 4-8
$1600 (incl. GST on catering)
Classroom and Online
Supervisors and team leaders without formal training and anyone who is seeking career progression.
A certificate of qualification will be issued after being deemed competent having successfully:
1. Attended the course and completed all inclass assessments.
2. Completed all the relevant online assessments.
3. Completed all the relevant workplace assessments.
Workplace assessments must be submitted within 12 months of course completion.