The new TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is designed at AVELING to meet the needs of trainers and assessors via practical approaches, supported by everyday scenarios.
For this Nationally Accredited Program, participants must attend twelve days of face to face training and successfully complete assessments and associated case studies.
The objectives of the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment are to develop skills in:
- Design and development of learning programs;
- Planning assessment activities and processes;
- Conducting assessments; and,
- Enhanced trainer skills and competencies.
There are ten units of competency in the new TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment at AVELING.
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAELLN411 Address adult language literacy and numeracy skills
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment:
There will be program options for participants who are current trainers and assessors and those who have no experience within training and assessment. Those wishing to upgrade their skills from TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will also have a program option at AVELING.
For more detailed information on the courses, including structure, days, cost, entry and assessment requirements, please refer to our website soon. Complete details are expected by: Friday 18th August 2017.
If urgent, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be pleased to respond to your queries.