At AVELING, we continue to practice the recommended restrictions and hygiene requirements as outlined by the WA Government in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and continue to closely monitor the situation.
Get the latest news and up to date health information on the WA Government website: www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus
Key measures in place at our Jandakot training facility are as follows:
(Please note – the below may change according to WA Government requirements. See the WA Government website for the latest updates and health advice.)
- Temperature checks are being conducted on arrival;
- If you are displaying any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 you are asked to stay home. If presenting at our facilities with signs of illness you will be asked to go home until you feel well;
- You are asked to ensure you practice good hygiene, washing hands regularly with soap and hand sanitiser;
- Sanitiser stations and signage are located throughout the building;
- Meeting room tables are being sanitised after use;
- We are operating with limited room capacities and ask participants to adhere to the ‘2 square metre rule’ in shared spaces;
- The building is subject to nightly hospital grade cleaning;
- AVELING Café is open for normal service, with social distancing and increased hygiene practices and protocols being enforced, including the requirement to maintain a contact register (see below);
- All non-essential group activities remain cancelled.
We are pleased to be heading more towards a ‘new normal’ but ask that all participants and staff remain vigilant and follow our requirements to keep everyone as safe as possible.
AVELING Contact Register
AVELING is required to maintain a mandatory contact register for staff and customers in order to assist with WA Department of Health contact tracing, should it be required.
The WA Government’s free SafeWA app is the preferred method of registration at AVELING, however we also provide a paper form – if you don’t register via the App you must fill out your details in writing.
More information about the app and a how-to video can be found on the WA Government website.
The contact register records must be kept for 28 days, and will not be used for any other purpose.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us on +61 8 9379 9999.