In this nationally recognised course, participants will learn the relevant legislative, industry, customer and organisational requirements, including health and safety policies and procedures.
Training includes a simulated emergency requiring a building evacuation, simulated bomb threat resulting in a search of a building, plus a written and practical assessment.
- Respond to emergency reports, signals and warnings
- Initiate and control initial emergency response
- Anticipate the further development of emergencies
- Assist with post initial response
Unit of Competency
PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complementary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
There are no pre-requisites for this course. However, we recommend completing the Fire Training Course before attending the Area Warden course.
”Training was fun and well delivered. Definitely met my needs”
Lauren Evenis Whittens
*Course duration: If the course numbers are higher than 10 people the duration may exceed 5 hours. Please contact AVELING for more information.
$145 (GST free)
Employees who want to learn how to work as part of an emergency control team.
On successful completion of in-class practical and theory assessments, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment for the nationally recognised unit of competency above.