An engaging and interactive course that will assist participants to identify chemicals and follow correct procedures during chemical spills.
Regular training in the correct use of spill response equipment is important as it will ensure that your personnel are able to employ safe methods to control spills effectively.
- Identify chemicals in the workplace
- Review a Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Follow chemical response procedures
- Respond to a chemical spill using spill kits and tools
- Follow company reporting procedures
Please contact AVELING for course cost
On successful completion of the course, a Certificate of Participation will be issued.
Operational personnel or any staff required to identify and undertake a first response approach to controlling a chemical spill.