A great presenter has two notable qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. Confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills.
This course provides practical and engaging tips to help you to become a confident speaker and better presenter.
- Establish rapport with your audience
- Learn techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Understand your strengths as a presenter and how to appeal to different types of people
- Recognise how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Learn some different ways to prepare and organise information
- Prepare, practice and deliver a short presentation
$295 (incl. GST)
Anyone who would like to develop their public speaking skills to be a more confident speaker and presenter.
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.