This course is suitable for individuals who identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts.
As successful businesses rely on successful management of projects, this qualification equips you with the right skills and knowledge needed to contribute significantly to the successful completion of workplace projects.
AVELING’s Certificate IV in Project Management Practice follows the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) guide and covers techniques and tools required to plan, implement and monitor project scope, cost, lifecycle, work breakdown structure, scheduling, quality and risk management.
Upon successful completion of this course and the two workplace project assignments, you will attain the nationally recognised Australian qualification of BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice.
Completing this course will enable you to identify project requirements and then apply project management tools and methodologies where appropriate. To do this, the course incorporates 9 Units of Competency to maximise your exposure to the necessary knowledge and skills training.
Units of competency
- BSBPMG409 Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG410 Apply project time management techniques
- BSBPMG411 Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBPMG412 Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG413 Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBPMG414 Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG415 Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPMG416 Apply project procurement procedures
- BSBPMG418 Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
There are no licensing, legislative or certification requirements that apply to this qualification. However, candidates are required to have sufficient numeracy, literacy and communication skills to read and comprehend instructions for:
$1600 (GST free)
Members of project teams or small business operators. Job titles for these roles may include contract officers, project administrators, quality officers and small business operators.
A certificate of qualification will be issued after being deemed competent having successfully:
1. Attended the course and completed all in-class assignments.
2. Completed two workplace assignments.
Workplace assignments must be submitted within 12 months of course completion.