The BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice is suitable for individuals that require project management skills and tools to manage aspects of a project in a wide variety of contexts. This can include responsibilities in quality management, project administration, small business management and contract management to name a few. The qualification is particularly appropriate for individuals who support wider project management contributions but who are unlikely to have direct project outcome responsibilities. Candidates for this program are often contemplating future project management involvement.
As effective businesses rely on the efficient management of projects, this qualification has been designed to equip participants with pragmatic project management skills and knowledge which can be immediately applied to the workplace. The BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice follows the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) guide and covers subjects such as project scope, time management techniques, project quality, project cost management, human resources and information management, risk management, procurement and stakeholder engagement.
- Distance Learning with online assessments
Study from home or work and complete your assessments online. Through this option, we will post you a textbook to study in your own time. When you’re ready, you can access our online assessment portal to complete two simulated or case based assessments. All submissions are done online. The assessments are completed at your own pace, within 12 months.
2. Classroom training with post course and workplace assessments
AVELING has packaged this program into an intensive five-day classroom training that provides you with comprehensive project management content including two simulated or case based assignments, that can be completed at your own pace, within 12 months.
Looking for an Internationally accredited Project Management course? Consider the PRINCE2® Certification
Participants in this program will be able to identify and apply tools and techniques in:
- Project scope and project requirements;
- Project scheduling, quality and cost management;
- Project information and communication management;
- Project risk management; and,
- Project human resource and stakeholder engagement.
The course incorporates 9 Units of Competency (3 core and 6 pre-selected electives) to maximise your exposure to the necessary training in project management.
Units of competency:
- BSBPMG409 Apply project scope management techniques;
- BSBPMG410 Apply project time management techniques;
- BSBPMG411 Apply project quality management techniques;
- BSBPMG412 Apply project cost management techniques;
- BSBPMG413 Apply project human resources management approaches;
- BSBPMG414 Apply project information management and communications techniques;
- BSBPMG415 Apply project risk management techniques;
- BSBPMG416 Apply project procurement procedures; and,
- BSBPMG418 Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques.
Classroom or Face to Face course:
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
Distance Learning with online assessments:
- Textbook (posted to you). Please note that we will post the textbook to your residential address provided by you at enrolment. If postal address for the textbook is to be another address, then please email immediately or within 24 hours of your enrolment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to online assessment portal
- Access to trainers for feedback and queries
There are no formal pre-requisites, licensing or certification requirements that apply to the BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice.
AVELING prides itself on the accessibility of our courses. Should you have concerns about any learning, reading, writing, oral communication, numeracy or other competencies that may limit your ability to pursue the BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com or 08 9379 9999.
Distance Learning or Classroom
Members of project teams or small business operators. Job titles for these roles may include contract officers, project administrators, quality officers and small business operators.
The BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice qualification will be issued after being deemed competent having successfully:
1. Distance Learning
- Self paced learning
- Completion of two simulated or case based assignments
2. Classroom Course
- Attended the course and completed all in-class activities.
- Completed two simulated or case based assignments.
All assessments must be submitted within 12 months of course completion.