Have you ever wondered why it seems so difficult to talk with some people and so easy to talk with others? Can you recall an occasion where you met someone for the first time and immediately liked that person? Something about the individual made you feel comfortable.
To communicate effectively, it is important to understand the impact of different styles of communication. In this workshop you will learn how you can master the skills to communicate effectively in a variety of situations.
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding you back
- Develop skills to ask questions that give you the information you need
- Learn what your non-verbal messages are telling others
- Develop skills in listening actively and empathetically to others
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations
- Deal with situations assertively
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
$295 (incl. GST)
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.
Anyone who needs to improve their communication skills at work.