When we talk about influence and persuasion, we sometimes think about marketing and sales. However, we influence in many ways and with great frequency.
If you want to convince your team to adopt a change, help your staff make choices or choose the best place for lunch, there is often influencing taking place. Learn the techniques you can adopt to help extend your influence.
- Make decisions about using persuasion versus manipulation
- Apply the concepts of pushing and pulling when influencing others
- Describe different techniques for getting persuasive conversations and presentations underway
- Make a persuasive presentation by using the 5 S’s
- Apply storytelling techniques to extend influence
- Leverage concepts of neuro linguistic programming in everyday influence and persuasion
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
”Thanks for a great course Graeme!”‘ – Kayla Jeakes Public Transport Authority
$295 (incl. GST)
Anyone who wants to understand how to better influence and persuade others.
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.