Learn how to conceptualise, design, develop and review learning programs that align with qualifications within the VET framework.
This course provides the competencies to identify the content of a learning program, how to design a program and how to review it. It also covers the knowledge and use of training packages as tools to support industry, organisation and individual competency development needs.
Note: This course contributes towards the nationally recognised TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Participants in this program will be able to:
- Work within the VET framework;
- Identify and source training packages, qualifications and units of competency;
- Analyse and interpret qualifications;
- Contextualise units of competency for different learners;
- Develop program content;
- Design the structure of a learning program; and
- Analyse and interpret assessment information.
Units of Competency:
- TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
Workplace Assessment Requirements
In order to complete the required workplace assessments as part of this course, you must have access to:
- a workplace or venue in which you can train and assess others;
To enrol into this qualification, you must be able to demonstrate vocational competency in your proposed area of training and assessment via:
- A qualification or Statement of Attainment related to your industry, and/or
- Your resume or an outline of your work experience.
Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Survey
If this is your first AVELING course, you will be required to complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) survey.
If enrolling in online delivery, this will be done as part of the enrolment process; if enrolling for in-class delivery, the survey will be emailed to you upon enrolment and must be submitted and reviewed prior to attending the program.
Based on the outcome of the survey, AVELING may contact you to discuss options that will best suit your individual learning needs. Please note that additional costs may be incurred if literacy support is required.
AVELING offers free support services to help you progress through your Nationally Recognised course or qualification.
Our team can provide extra support as needed to help you in understanding the course material or assessments and are available via telephone, email, or group sessions.
The two-hour group sessions are run regularly at our Jandakot venue. You can attend as many times as you need, but places are limited and bookings are essential.
Please phone (08) 9379 9999 to book.
“Raj has an amazing delivery style and made it easy on the participants. He is generous of his time and knowledge. I am very happy to enrol in further units of the Cert IV hoping that Raj is the lecturer.
The cafe and administration staff are also so helpful, polite and kind. Brilliant Aveling.”
– Taryn Benn