Learn about emotional intelligence and techniques to understanding, use and appreciate its role in the workplace.
Emotional intelligence, also called EQ, is the ability to be aware of and to manage emotions and relationships. It’s a pivotal factor in personal and professional success. IQ will get you in the door, but it is your EQ, your ability to connect with others and manage the emotions of yourself and others, that will determine how successful you are in life.
- Understand what emotional intelligence means
- Recognize how our emotional health and physical health are related
- Learn techniques to understand, use, and appreciate the role of emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Understand the different emotions and how to manage them
- Create a personal vision statement
- Understand the difference between optimism and pessimism
- Validate emotions in others
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
”Found it very helpful and I am looking forward to putting into practice some strategies to build up our team” – Sandy Willoughby Kidz Biz Beaumaris
$295 (incl. GST)
Anyone who wants to understand and develop Emotional Intelligence.
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.