We make decisions and solve problems continually. We start making decisions before we even get out of bed. Sometimes, we will have made as many as 50 decisions by the time we leave for work. Despite all the natural decision making that goes on and the problem solving we do, sometimes making decisions in the workplace can feel uncomfortable.
The solution rests on our ability to identify options, research them and then put things together in a way that works. Having a process to work through can take the anxiety out of problem solving and make decisions easier.
- Apply problem solving steps and tools
- Analyse information to clearly describe problems
- Identify appropriate solutions
- Think creatively and be a contributing member of a problem solving team
- Select the best approach for making decisions
- Create a plan for implementing, evaluating, and following up on decisions
- Ways to avoid common decision-making mistakes
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
$295 (incl. GST)
Anyone who wants to understand the process of problem solving and decision making.
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.