AVELING’s Fatigue Management Awareness in the Workplace course will teach you how to identify fatigue hazards and provides strategies for managing these.
We also learn how to recognise the symptoms of fatigue and act upon them to minimise the likelihood of an incident.
- If you work in the mining industry, you should take AVELING’s Fatigue Management in the Mining Industry Online course.
- This course is not intended for drivers and those working in the transport industry. Please enrol in AVELING’s Fatigue Management (Transport) course if this applies to you.
- What is fatigue, why must it be managed?
- The circadian rhythm
- Causes of fatigue and lifestyle factors
- Signs of fatigue and ways of managing it
- Legislation and fatigue management plans
$55 (incl. GST)
Anyone who could be at risk of an injury or accident if:
- Fatigue isn't managed at their workplace, and/or
- They don't know how to recognise the signs of fatigue and take appropriate actions to manage this.
A Certificate of Participation will be emailed at the end of the course.