Develop the skills to manage and motivate your team members to reach their full potential.
In this course, you will learn about the role of the supervisor, how to establish effective workplace relationships and promote team effectiveness.
- Identify the role of a supervisor
- Establish effective workplace relationships
- Promote team effectiveness
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Develop trust and confidence
- Plan to achieve outcomes
- Managing and motivating teams
- Resolve conflict for positive outcomes
- Liaise effectively with management
- Present engaging meetings
Upon successful completion of all learning and assessments for this course, you will receive a statement of attainment for the two Nationally Recognised Units of Competency:
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR414 Lead team effectiveness
Candidates can also use these Units of Competency towards the attainment of the BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management.
This course requires completion of an in-class workbook and online assessments.
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Survey
If this is your first AVELING course, you will be required to complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) survey.
If enrolling in online delivery, this will be done as part of the enrolment process; if enrolling for in-class delivery, the survey will be emailed to you upon enrolment and must be submitted and reviewed prior to attending the program.
Based on the outcome of the survey, AVELING may contact you to discuss options that will best suit your individual learning needs. Please note that additional costs may be incurred if literacy support is required.