Develop the skills to manage and motivate your team members to reach their full potential. In this course, you will learn about the role of the supervisor, how to establish effective workplace relationships and promote team effectiveness.
- Identify the role of a supervisor
- Establish effective workplace relationships
- Promote team effectiveness
- Communicate effectively at all levels
Units of Competency
BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complementary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
“Fantastic Presentation” – Broadspectrum
”As an ex-soldier of 8 years I found the course content very informative & enjoyable” – Casey Paniora Goldfields Crane Hire
$590 (GST free)
Supervisors and team leaders without formal training or those seeking the next step in their career progression.
A Statement of Attainment will be issued after being deemed competent having successfully:
1. Attended the course and completed all in class assessments.
2. Completed all the relevant workplace assessments.
Workplace assessments must be submitted within 12 months of completing the course.