Develop the skills to manage and motivate your team members to reach their full potential. In this course, you will learn about the role of the supervisor, how to establish effective workplace relationships and promote team effectiveness.
- Identify the role of a supervisor
- Establish effective workplace relationships
- Promote team effectiveness
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Develop trust and confidence
- Plan to achieve outcomes
- Managing and motivating teams
- Resolve conflict for positive outcomes
- Liaise effectively with management
- Present engaging meetings
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
“Fantastic Presentation” – Broadspectrum
”As an ex-soldier of 8 years I found the course content very informative & enjoyable” – Casey Paniora Goldfields Crane Hire
Supervisors and team leaders without formal training or those seeking the next step in their career progression.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Participation.