Learn the basics of project management, including the phases of a project’s life cycle, how to prioritise projects and the fundamentals of project planning.
This workshop is intended to familiarise participants with the most common terms and practices relating to project management.
- Describe what is meant by a project
- Explain what project management means
- Identify benefits of projects
- Identify the phases of a project’s life cycle
- Sell ideas and make presentations related to pitching a project
- Prioritise projects
- Begin conceptualising your project, including goals and vision statements
- Use project planning tools
- Contribute to creating a Statement of Work
Anyone who needs to understand the fundamentals of project management.
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.