Learn the basics of project management, including the phases of a project’s life cycle, how to prioritise projects and the fundamentals of project planning.
This workshop is intended to familiarise participants with the most common terms and practices relating to project management.
View our full range of Project Management courses here
- Describe what is meant by a project
- Explain what project management means
- Identify the benefits of projects
- Identify the phases of a project’s life cycle
- Sell ideas and make presentations related to pitching a project
- Prioritise projects
- Begin conceptualising your project, including goals and vision statements
- Use project planning tools
- Contribute to creating a Statement of Work
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complementary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
Anyone who needs to understand the fundamentals of project management.
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.