Having the skills to handle pressure and find balance have become increasingly important as our lives become busier.
This one-day course will help participants understand the causes and costs of workplace pressure, the benefits of creating balance and how to identify pressure points.
You will also learn how to apply emotional intelligence, increase optimism and resilience and develop strategies for getting ahead.
- Apply a direct understanding of pressure points and their costs and payoffs
- Speak in terms related to emotional intelligence, optimism and resilience
- Create a personalised toolkit for managing stressors and anger
- Work on priorities and achieve defined goals
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
”A powerful training session with very valuable tools to use at home and in the office” – Sharron Kent City of Perth
”Excellent presenter – very personable and gave everyone a chance to get involved.” – Neil Gardner City of Cockburn
$295 (incl. GST)
Anyone who is interested in developing their understanding and knowledge of how to cope with work pressures and to maintain balance.
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.