Our High Voltage Switching Operations Refresher course is intended as a refresher for electrical workers and engineers who work with HV switchgear in industrial facilities and networks.
There is no specified timeframe to complete the refresher and your company may give you guidance on when to enrol. However, it is commonly accepted that a refresher is beneficial every two years.
The two day course incorporates the following nationally recognised units of competency:
- UEPOPS349B Operate Local H.V. switchgear
- UEPOPS456A Perform switching to a switching program
- UEPOPS525A Coordinate and direct switching program
- UEPOPS428B Develop H.V. switching Programs
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complementary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
”Course was interactive and entertaining” – Student from IGO
”Great Facility” – Travis Neale FMG
$950 (GST free)
Electrical workers and engineers who work with HV switchgear in industrial facilities and networks and would like a refresher.
Participants will need to successfully complete the in-class activities as well as the workplace assignment in order to be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the above units of competency.