Learn how to respond to conflict appropriately and effectively in this one day workshop.
Conflict is often seen as bad and a lot of time and energy is spent avoiding it. This isn’t necessarily the case. If resolved effectively, conflict can lead to personal and professional growth. Resolving conflict successfully can also mean that many of the problems that brought it to the surface are solved, delivering unexpected benefits.
- Understand the conflict resolution process
- Explain the styles of conflict resolution
- Adapt processes for different types of conflict
- Implement communication tools
- Use basic anger and stress management techniques
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
‘Great course and facilitator. Really good day.” – Grada Humphries
Gavin Jackson Cultural Resource Management LTD
$295 (incl. GST)
Anyone who deals with conflict situations in the workplace and would like strategies to deal with it in a more positive and productive way.
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.
If you have eight (8) or more participants, this course can be presented at your workplace using customised site based examples.