Teams are an important building block of successful organisations. Whether the focus is on service, quality, cost, value, speed, efficiency, performance, or other similar goals, teams are the basic unit that supports most organisations.
With teams at the core of corporate strategy, your success as an organisation can often depend on how well you and other team members operate together. How are your problem-solving skills? Is the team enthusiastic and motivated to do its best? Do you work well together?
- The value of working as a team
- How to develop team norms, ground rules, and team contracts
- Their team player style and how it can be used effectively
- Ways to build team trust
- The stages of team development and how to help a team move through them
- The critical role communication skills will play in building and maintaining a team atmosphere
- Ways that team members can be involved and grow in a team setting
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complementary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
”Excellent course. Sharyn was very well spoken, enthusiastic and engaging. I left with a positive attitude towards improving my workplace experience.”
Jozef Van Wynberg Department of Correction
$295 (incl. GST)
Anyone who would like to learn how to work more effectively in a team.
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.