Good customer service is an integral part of any successful business. It makes your customers feel great about doing business with you, strengthening your company reputation and opening up opportunities for repeat business.
Learn the fundamentals of customer service and how you can be confident and problem solve as you apply techniques to deal with difficult customers.
- Demonstrate a customer service approach
- Understand how your own behaviour affects the behaviour of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Make a choice to provide customer service
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complementary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
$295 (incl. GST)
Anyone wanting to learn how to deliver business results through excellent customer service.
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.
If you have eight (8) or more participants, this course can be presented at your workplace using customised site based examples.