This program focuses on small work meetings – understanding their value, recognising the planning steps to make them effective, and identifying tools that can help to create an open and safe forum for discussion.
- Understand the value of meetings as a management tool
- Recognise the critical planning step that makes meeting time more effective
- Identify process tools that can help create an open and safe forum for discussion
- Develop and practice techniques for handling counterproductive behaviour
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complementary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
$295 (incl. GST)
Anyone who needs to develop their meeting management skills.
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.
If you have eight (8) or more participants, this course can be presented at your workplace using customised site based examples.