Moving from being a part of a team to becoming team leader or supervisor can have all sorts of challenges.
The relationships you have built with your team mates can sometimes hinder your success if the transition is not managed well.
‘Managing Your Mates’ outlines the key principles that can help you use your existing relationships with coworkers to provide a solid foundation for success in your new role. This includes understanding the need to think differently about work and work relationships, and identifying the range of new skills needed as a people leader.
This course covers the following key topics:
- What are the common mistakes people make?
- How to challenge your thinking and the thinking of others.
- Looking at the bigger picture.
- When to make decisions on your own and when to consult your team.
- Moving from individual contributor to group coordinator.
- How to take action to improve results.
- Learning to be more flexible when dealing with others.
- More leading and less doing.
- Managing others outside of your team.
Book your place today.
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad