AVELING is proud to offer our online Mental Health Awareness course FREE of charge. As part of our corporate responsibility we offer one of our online courses free at all times. We hope that the information provided in this program will make a difference to those who are finding this time challenging or uncertain.
Mental health is an essential part of our overall health, as important as our physical health. It is important because it affects how we feel, think and behave, even though it may not be clear to others or readily understood.
Mentally healthy workplaces are productive and positive places to work. Businesses that actively promote good mental health can attract and retain top talent, and get the best out of people, because employees feel supported and encouraged.
- What ‘mental health’ is, and why it is important
- The connection between mental health and stress
- Anxiety and depression
- Myths, facts and stigmas surrounding mental illness
- Mental health in the workplace
- Building resilience and looking after our mental health
- Support and services available to help us stay mentally healthy