Negotiating is about resolving differences. People who can master the process of negotiation find they can save time and money, develop a higher degree of satisfaction with outcomes at home and at work, and earn greater respect in their communities when they understand how to negotiate well.
Negotiating is a fundamental fact of life. Whether you are working on a project or fulfilling support duties, our one day workshop will provide you with a basic comfort level to negotiate in any situation. This interactive workshop includes techniques to promote effective communication and gives you techniques for turning face-to-face confrontation into side-by-side problem solving.
- Understand how often we negotiate and the benefits of good negotiation skills
- Recognise the importance of preparing for the negotiation process, regardless of the circumstances
- Identify the various negotiation styles and their advantages and disadvantages
- Develop strategies for dealing with tough or unfair tactics
- Gain skill in developing alternatives and recognising options
- Understand basic negotiation principles, including BATNA, WATNA, WAP, and the ZOPA
$295 (incl. GST)
Anyone who wants to develop their negotiation skills to build their business.
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.