Learn how to lead work teams that are compliant in the areas of risk and safety. Our nationally recognised course includes case studies and active group discussions to highlight the importance of monitoring relevant policies and procedures, as well as creating solutions to safety, risk and health problems.
Participants in this program will be able to:
- Provide OHS information to the work team
- Implement and monitor worker participation in managing OHS
- Provide and monitor OHS training
- Facilitate procedures for identifying hazards, assessing and controlling risks
Units of Competency:
BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Please note: these Units of Competency have recently been superseded and our new course is under development and due for release in late 2021.
This course includes in class assessments and post-course workplace assessments. Workplace assessments must be submitted within 12 months of enrolment.
- Comprehensive student manual
- Free assessment support
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea and lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
For more details before you begin your course, please read our pre-course information.
”Course was well presented”
”Brilliant Training, Very accommodating to the class, yet informative.”
$350 (GST free)
Supervisors and team leaders without formal OHS and risk training who have these duties in the workplace.
A Statement of Attainment will be issued upon successful completion.