Learn how to lead work teams that are compliant in the areas of risk and safety. Our nationally recognised course includes case studies and active group discussions to highlight the importance of monitoring relevant policies and procedures, as well as creating solutions to safety, risk and health problems.
Participants in this program will be able to:
- Provide OHS information to the work team
- Implement and monitor worker participation in managing OHS
- Provide and monitor OHS training
- Facilitate procedures for identifying hazards, assessing and controlling risks
Units of Competency:
BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
$350 (GST free)
Supervisors and team leaders without formal OHS and risk training who have these duties in the workplace.
A Statement of Attainment will be issued after being deemed competent having successfully:
1. Attended the course and completed all in-class assessments.
2. Completed all the relevant workplace assignments.
Workplace assignments must be submitted within 12 months of completing the course.
If you have eight (8) or more participants, this course can be presented at your workplace using customised site based examples.
Unique Student Identifier
Recognition of Prior Learning