Bullying in the workplace is often misunderstood and can be hard to identify and address. What does bullying look like? How can we discourage it in our workplace? What can I do to protect my staff and co-workers? All of these questions (and more!) will be answered in this one-day workshop.
- Define what bullying is and is not
- Understand the costs of bullying to people and organisations
- Identify bullying behaviours and the reasons behind them
- Know some ways to prevent bullying and understand what role you can play
- Know some ways to protect yourself from bullying
- Know what to do if you are bullied
- Identify appropriate solutions for a bullying incident (within and outside the organisation)
- Be able to assist in creating an anti-bullying policy
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complementary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
$295 (incl. GST)
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.
Anyone who would like to learn how to identify bullying in the workplace and develop appropriate solutions for a bullying incident.
If you have eight (8) or more participants, this course can be presented at your workplace using customised site based examples.