Bullying in the workplace is often misunderstood and can be hard to identify and address. What does bullying look like? How can we discourage it in our workplace? What can I do to protect my staff and co-workers? All of these questions (and more!) will be answered in this one-day workshop.
- Define what bullying is and is not
- Understand the costs of bullying to people and organizations
- Identify bullying behaviors and the reasons behind them
- Know some ways to prevent bullying and understand what role you can play
- Know some ways to protect yourself from bullying
- Know what to do if you are bullied
- Identify appropriate solutions for a bullying incident (within and outside the organization)
- Be able to assist in creating an anti-bullying policy
$295 (incl. GST)
Anyone who would like to learn how to identify bullying in the workplace and develop appropriate solutions for a bullying incident.
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.
If you have eight (8) or more participants, this course can be presented at your workplace using customised site based examples.