Effective risk management is essential to your safety and the safety of those you work with. Do you know how to identify, assess, control and monitor workplace hazards?
Workplace accidents occur every day and can result in injuries that are severe, long term and costly. Most accidents should be preventable, particularly when the correct risk management procedures are used.
This course equips participants with the skills to apply management procedures and policies which will assist in managing risk and maintaining an injury-free workplace.
- Define the risk management process
- Identify hazards and assess their risks
- Select and implement controls
- Monitor and review controls
- Record the results of the risk management process