Supervisors and frontline leaders play a vital role in achieving and maintaining safety standards in the workplace. They are key advocates in promoting a culture in which safety is a priority and workplace injuries are not acceptable.
Participants will participate in a workshop on key practices and principles of health and safety at an operational level, the communication of information and the application of risk management processes. These skills will assist supervisors in creating and maintaining a safe workplace.
Please note that this is not a nationally recognised program. A Certificate of Participation will be issued upon completion. If you wish to enrol into the Nationally Recognised Training units, please click here.
- Use communication to liaise with clients, team members and other relevant parties
- Manage on-site safety
- Diagnose and solve routine and non-routine problems
- Apply leadership principles to the team
- Deliver a presentation to achieve meeting outcomes
- Assess and identify unacceptable risk
- Understand and apply knowledge of OHS legislation
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
”Very interesting, practical activities. Very helpful to understand different models. Inspired me to continue with leadership training.”
Cath Clapham CITIC Pacific Mining
$660 (incl. GST)
Experienced Supervisors and Team Leaders who want to build on safety leadership skills furthering their understanding of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) legislation and safe systems of work.
Upon completion of the Safety Leadership for Supervisors workshop, a Certificate of Participation will be issued.