Do you work near overhead and underground power lines?
We’ve designed this short online course to teach you about the processes and procedures that you can put in place to manage and minimise the risks associated with power lines.
Want to try before you enrol? Take a look at our course demo
Our course covers:
- The legislative framework for working near overhead and underground power lines, including Safe Work Australia’s codes of conduct and guidelines
- How to manage electrical risks in the workplace, and how this prevents incidents occurring through appropriate risk management processes
- How to use Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Steps to follow, safe approach distances and work zones when working near overhead and underground power lines
- Emergency plans and rescue procedures