A critical part of providing a safe workplace is the provision of appropriate anti-bullying, harassment and discrimination training. Bullying can have a serious impact on the health of workers, leading to adverse effects on productivity and morale.
Our course provides practical information and advice on identifying bullying and harassment and taking steps to make your workplace safer.
- Identifying and defining bullying and harassment
- Discrimination in the workplace
- What conduct is allowed by law
- Why bullying and harassment occurs
- The effects of bullying and harassment
- Dealing with bullying and harassment
$77 (incl. GST)
Any workplace that wishes to inform workers about workplace bullying and harassment.
A Certificate of Participation will be emailed at the end of the course.