E-learning Development and Hosting
Based upon proven training principles and practices, our solutions are tailored to your organisational needs. We use straightforward, easy-to-understand language to create effective business solutions.
We are also able to offer in-house blended training solutions, which combine the cost-effectiveness of eLearning with the benefits of face-to-face training. Additionally we can host your training solution, making development and deployment even quicker.
We specialise in e-learning solutions such as:
- Safety training
- Soft skills training
- Technical training
- Sales and product training
Additional turnkey services include:
- SCORM integration
- Hosting solutions, including our customised Portal Learning Management System (LMS)
- Customised reporting
How we do it
Our development methodology involves:
Training Needs Analysis
Effective training is what AVELING is about. We believe that forming a partnership with our clients and understanding your organisational and training needs is the best way of achieving training results.
Our designs focus on the training solution, while making the best use of rich new-media technologies available. We create eLearning solutions that equip learners with the skills needed, to transfer their training into practice. Your input and interaction is encouraged throughout, to ensure AVELING is addressing your organisational needs.
Content and Assessment Development
A lot of effort is made to develop high quality, robust eLearning templates that can be viewed anywhere, at any time. High quality interactions and graphics are developed, to produce the levels of engagement and interaction necessary for learning to occur.
Delivering the solution
AVELING’s eLearning solutions can be hosted on our in-house Learning Management System (LMS) which is accessible from any internet enabled machine or we can easily deploy solutions to special requirements.
Benefits of e-learning
By using e-learning, your organisation can:
- Deliver highly interactive, flexible and cost effective training material. Scenarios, simulations and interactive exercises are all examples of eLearning
- Develop learning solutions that combine proven instructional design principles with leading-edge interactive multimedia
- Frequently challenge and assess learners’ understanding, making for more effective learning
- Allow learners to take courses in their own time and at their own pace. Courses can be taken in one session or in smaller chunks, increasing retention of the content
- Significantly reducing employees’ time away from the shopfloor
- Considerably lowering ongoing costs, when compared to other forms of training.