Half or One Day Courses:
- 2 or more working days’ notice: No charge incurred.
- Less than 2 working days’ notice: The full cost of the course will be charged.
Courses running 2 or more days:
- A minimum of 7 working days’ notice is required for a course cancellation to result in a full refund.
- 7 or more working days’ notice: Full refund.
- Between 4 and 6 working days’ notice: 50% of the course fees.
- Less than 3 working days: Full cost of the course will be charged.
Cancellation by AVELING
AVELING reserves the right to cancel any course if insufficient registrations are received. Should this occur, those who are registered will be notified and their course fees refunded in full. AVELING will not be held liable for any claims arising from course cancellation.
- Transfer of a booking can be made up to 2 working days prior to the commencement of the course without incurring costs.
- 2 or more working days’ notice: No charge.
- Less than 2 working days’ notice: Full cost of the course will be charged.
- An alternate person may be substituted prior to the commencement of a course, at no additional cost.
- Non-attendance at any public training course will incur an administration cost equivalent to the full course cost.
AVELING aims to be flexible and accommodating with our procedures and recognise that in some cases there are exceptional circumstances in which a charge may not be incurred. This is at the discretion of AVELING and applies to cancellations, transfers and non-attendance.