AVELING is committed to the ongoing development, implementation and maintenance of a quality management system and an environment that fosters continuous improvement.
This policy covers all aspects of the business, and in particular AVELING’s training and assessment services, customer service and the management of AVELING’s operations.
All AVELING management, employees and contractors have a responsibility to understand the importance of their individual roles and remain fully committed to meeting or exceeding customer expectations, while adhering to and continually improving the quality management system.
To achieve this commitment in the delivery of quality vocational training services, AVELING will employ risk-based thinking and a process approach to ensure;
- Compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and
- Compliance with the VET Quality Framework which comprises:
- the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- the Australian Qualifications Framework
- the Fit and Proper Person Requirements
- the Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements, and
- the Data Provision Requirements.
In support of this policy, quality objectives and measurable key performance indicators (KPI’s) will be developed and are systematically and regularly measured to monitor and improve business operations.
This policy will be reviewed annually to ensure continuing suitability in line with AVELING’s strategic plan.
V2.6 October 2021