We’re currently seeking the following positions:
Your primary responsibilities as the Administrative Assistant will be:
- Answering all incoming calls; attending to customer queries and course bookings in an expedient and friendly manner
- Be the first point of contact and provide assistance to clients attending training courses
- Responding to training email enquiries accurately and efficiently
- Preparing and distributing certificates and cards to attendees
- Preparing meeting minutes and following up on items as required
- Providing general administrative support to office staff and training consultants e.g. data entry, filing, and business correspondence
- Coordinating with others in the organisation to ensure that training equipment is both effective and operationally safe.
Compliance and Quality Officer
In this diverse role you will be working with people across the organisation, including developers, marketers, trainers and assessors, to assist in delivering high quality training and assessment services for our clients. You will also be responsible for providing quality customer service to both internal and external customers in the provision of administrative support. Please note that you also apply for this position through SEEK.
We are seeking applicants with:
- Experience preferably in an RTO compliance environment with:
- Providing feedback for continuous improvement of training packages, programs and resources.
- Reviewing training and assessment to ensure compliance to relevant units of competence and qualifications.
- A good awareness of ASQA General Directions and the VQF Standards
- Knowledge of auditing/QA systems and processes to ensure they are implemented, followed and meet regulatory requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assist with process improvement across all aspects of compliance and quality.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to collate, analyse and submit reports by required due dates.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Certificate IV in TAE40110 or TAE40116 is favourable.
- You will also need to be a highly driven customer focused person who loves deadlines and details, and works well as part of a team.
If any of these roles sound like you, we invite you to send us your resume and cover letter with the job title in the subject line and mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to hearing from you.