AVELING is one of WA’s largest privately owned RTO’s and we are known for our innovation, outstanding customer service and commitment to getting the job done.
We are looking for an Instructional designer who in addition to having a current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, will also need to be able to:
- Work effectively with others in order to create resources for course development,
- Be familiar with most kinds of technology and demonstrate strong attention to detail,
- Demonstrate strong English language skills, with some experience in editing being highly regarded,
- Research course content, including identifying and working with subject matter experts to ensure content reflects current industry practice and the needs of our clients,
- Work to maintain ‘quality assurance’ processes of the company as well as apply knowledge of emerging and best practice learning and design principles when developing training aids,
- Maintain a ‘can do’ attitude while working to rapid changes in priorities and tasks, as dictated by customer needs / internal demands.
Training will be provided for the right applicant.
Our culture is flexible, fair and friendly, with a strong inclusive team-based approach. In this role you will be able to build programs from initial contract through to delivery, making this position ideal for task-orientated employees.
Interested? Apply for this job here.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Professional to facilitate our marketing strategy. The right candidate will have influencing skills, a positive open-minded attitude, strategic thinking capabilities and extensive experience.
If you are interested and want to know more you can apply here.