Working at AVELING
All AVELING employees, contractors and partners are passionate about professional development and training, and helping our participants and client organisations achieve their training goals. We are committed to exceeding customer expectations and continually improving our quality offering.
We are also passionate about creating a great place to work, where our employees feel valued, and strive to ensure an innovative and supportive atmosphere.
- Competitive salaries / rates
- Modern facilities, including an onsite café with discount staff pricing
- A dynamic and positive environment
- Close to Kwinana freeway and 15 minutes from the city for an easy commute
- Many amenities close by including a supermarket, chemist, medical centre and gym all within a couple minutes’ walk.
Safety Trainer and Assessor (Full Time)
Are you looking to get out of FIFO and put your industry skills to use in a modern training environment? We would love to hear from you.
Due to increasing demand for our services we are seeking an experienced full time training professional to deliver our safety courses including mining inductions, up to our Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Have a passion for delivering quality programs together with proven ability delivering in classroom settings to people of different backgrounds and ages
- Hold a current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or or TAE40110 with the additional requirements)
- Have over 2 years’ experience within the mining and resources industry in the areas of safety, leadership or training and assessment
- Can demonstrate currency in the above qualifications and units of competency.
If this sounds like you, please apply now via Seek.
Instructional Designer (12 Month Contract)
Our training solutions are highly regarded, and you could make a real contribution to our team by:
- Developing and writing training and assessment materials for nationally recognised and non-nationally recognised courses (face to face, online and blended)
- Updating existing training materials
- Researching course content and engaging with industry
- Consulting with relevant stakeholders to ensure materials are compliant and industry appropriate.
In addition to a current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) you will also need to be able to:
- Unpack training packages and units of competency to develop. compliant, nationally recognised training and assessment materials
- Research course content, to ensure content reflects current industry practice and the needs of our clients.
- Understand the 2015 Standards for RTOs, interpret Unit of Competency requirements, and apply these skills to develop training and assessments for individual units and qualifications.
- Develop the full suite of course materials, including course manuals, assessments, training and assessment strategies, RPL packs, facilitator guides, mapping etc.
- Demonstrate strong English language skills, with experience in writing course materials and assessments.
- Work effectively within a strong team environment, both individually and in collaboration with others to create resources for course development.
- Be adaptable, tech savvy and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.