Working at AVELING
All AVELING employees, contractors and partners are passionate about professional development and training, and helping our participants and client organisations achieve their training goals. We are committed to exceeding customer expectations and continually improving our quality offering.
We are also passionate about creating a great place to work, where our employees feel valued, and strive to ensure an innovative and supportive atmosphere.
- Competitive salaries / rates
- Modern facilities, including an onsite café with discount staff pricing
- A dynamic and positive environment
- Close to Kwinana freeway and 15 minutes from the city for an easy commute
- Many amenities close by including a supermarket, chemist, medical centre and gym all within a couple minutes’ walk.
Customer Service Officer
AVELING is currently seeking a highly skilled, service-oriented individual who can work autonomously and absolutely loves talking to and assisting clients.
This is not your usual reception/administration role. You will provide a range of professional front office of house duties including but not limited to:
- Answering a busy multiple line phone system in an expedient and friendly manner
- Arranging candidate bookings using AVELING’s internal TMS and LMS systems
- Responding to client and candidate queries regarding AVELING’s products and scope
- Assisting candidates as the first point of contact, particularly during the registration process
- Responding to internal and external emails within set timeframes
- Promoting AVELING products with a view to increasing candidate numbers.
As the first point of contact, this varied and pivotal role requires:
- A mature, adaptable and confident individual with a high standard of presentation and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- High attention to detail and aptitude to work well under pressure
- A proven ability to display initiative, multi-task, prioritise, and problem solve
- A capacity to work within a close-knit team environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
A working knowledge of training and the RTO industry will be highly regarded.
Salary will be based on skills and previous experience.
At AVELING we care about our clients and employees and we have a culture that is fair and friendly, with a strong inclusive team-based approach. Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you a competitive salary, modern offices, a friendly team, cafeteria, free parking and opportunities for training and development.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com.
Trainer and Assessor – Safety (Casual)
Are you looking to get out of FIFO and put your industry skills to use in a modern training environment? We would love to hear from you.
Due to increasing demand for our services we are seeking an experienced training professional to deliver our safety courses including mining inductions, up to our Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Have a passion for delivering quality programs together with proven ability delivering in classroom settings to people of different backgrounds and ages
- Hold a current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or or TAE40110 with the additional requirements)
- Have over 2 years’ experience within the mining and resources industry in the areas of safety, leadership or training and assessment
- Can demonstrate currency in the above qualifications and units of competency.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org