Trainers and Assessors
Are you looking to get out of FIFO and put your industry skills to use in a modern training environment? We would love to hear from you.
Due to increasing demand for our services we are seeking an experienced full-time training professional to deliver our safety courses including mining inductions, up to our Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
- Competitive rates
- Modern facilities including an onsite Café
- A dynamic and positive environment
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Have a passion for delivering quality programs together with proven ability delivering in classroom settings to people of different backgrounds and ages
- Hold a current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Have over 2 years’ experience within the mining and resources industry in the areas of safety, leadership or training and assessment
- Can demonstrate Currency in the above qualifications and units of competency
If this sounds like you, please apply via our advert on Seek.
Business Development Manager (BDM)
Working with existing and prospective clients you will interpret business needs and translate them into workforce solutions. You will be responsible for retaining and growing existing client accounts, and generating new business by contacting prospective customers, qualifying opportunities and bringing the transaction to a mutually acceptable close.
You will understand AVELING’s product and service offering in detail, developing customer relationships through a consultative approach and building trust and confidence in AVELING’s capabilities through demonstration of detailed service knowledge, competitor knowledge and an understanding of the market in which they operate.
In this role you will:
- Act as an AVELING Ambassador and engage with the business community to develop relationships and grow our business
- Provide input on the strategic direction for business development for the company
- Identify AVELING’s unique selling points using knowledge of the market and competitors
- Manage and execute business development activities to meet KPI’s and achieve growth targets
- Ensure client feedback is used effectively to review and continuously improve business processes and offerings
- Prepare and/or advise on quotations, proposals and tender responses as required
- Contribute to the marketing plan as required
- Contribute to and support the organisation’s objective in providing a high level of training services to the market
- Liaise with AVELING’s product development team to facilitate the development of bespoke online and blended learning courses to meet client needs
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients, internal staff and external organisations and agencies
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven recent success in sales and client management
- Proven recent experience in engaging with industry to build collaborative, solutions-based partnerships
- Experience in business development activities in learning and development, preferably in an RTO environment
- Experience in a similar role within the training services and E-Learning industry
- Ability to leverage from strong professional connections/networks
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and implement business plans, proposals and tender responses
If you are interested, please apply via our advert on Seek.