Curriculum and Training Administrator
We are looking for a Curriculum and Training Administrator to:
- Determine and document appropriate curriculum design requirements relevant to the delivery mode (ie classroom, blended or online)
- Work with SME’s to design, integrate and develop learning and assessment tools to meet specified unit and course learning outcomes
- Use a range of learning approaches and technologies to support training in a variety of environments
- Ensure courses are appropriately designed for delivery through the Learning Management System and are consistent with AVELING’s standards
- Provide guidance and support to trainers and assessors on the use of new or updated products
- Monitor, assess and upskill trainers
- Perform quality control and verification of deliverables to requirements
- Participate in validation of course and assessment reviews
- Undertake other activities in relation to the courses delivered by AVELING, the quality of the syllabus, the delivery of the curriculum and overall student experience.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a relevant degree and considerable relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training. You will also need to have demonstrated ability in:
- working effectively, independently and collaboratively in a high performing team to achieve project outcomes successfully and on time
- writing highly interactive content using competency-based training material in a VET environment
- proactively managing tasks involving collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- effectively collaborating with team members including Graphic Designers and Developers to design creative, innovative and highly interactive learning solutions.
Experience in the following will be essential:
- Working with others to design and develop effective learning experiences for a broad audience
- Developing professional learning and curriculum packages that incorporate the complete learning experience
- Developing engaging learning approaches, with a particular focus on learning supported but innovative educational technologies
- A current TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent (including LLN unit) is essential
- Further qualifications and experience in ISO 9001 data control and coordination would be highly regarded.
Interested? Apply for this job here