About the position
At AVELING we care about our clients and employees! We are also very well known for our outstanding service and commitment to getting the job done.
Our training solutions are highly regarded and you could make a real contribution to our team by:
- Developing training and assessment materials for nationally accredited and non-accredited courses (face to face, online and blended),
- Writing e-learning scripts, creating storyboards, researching content and assist with developing the course,
- Selecting and portraying audio, graphics, and other elements for course development,
- Contributing to course outcomes by liaising with other project team members.
In addition to a current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment you will also need to be able to:
- Work effectively with others in order to convey desired elements for course development,
- Work independently or in a team to achieve project goals, while upholding the integrity of our course materials, and;
- Maintain a ‘can do’ attitude while working to rapid changes in priorities and tasks, as dictated by customer needs / internal demands.
Training will be provided for the right applicant.
Interested? Apply for this job here