The course enables you to strengthen your skills and knowledge to prepare, deliver and review a presentation to a target audience.
Upon successful completion of this course and the project assignments, you will attain the nationally recognised unit BSBCMM401 Make a Presentation.
The course is part of the elective selection for our qualification programs. If you are interested to undertake this as a single unit please contact AVELING at 08-9379 9999.
The course will equip you with knowledge of some of the following :
- Legislation to consider when preparing a presentation
- Plan a presentation
- Prepare a presentation
- Delivery techniques and presentation strategies
- Communication skills
- Continuous improvement
There are no licensing, legislative or certification requirements that apply to this qualification. However, candidates are required to have sufficient numeracy, literacy and communication skills to read and comprehend instructions for:
- Referencing and understanding legislation, standards and codes of practice
- Consulting and communicating with workers and employers
- Developing strategies
- Preparing presentations
This unit of competency provides the knowledge for individuals that needs to make a presentation or be in a public speaking role at workplace, or with clients.
The unit also acts as an elective to several qualifications including -
Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
Certificate III in Work Health and Safety
A certificate of qualification will be issued after being deemed competent having successfully:
1. Completed the online program and all relevant online assessments; and,
2. Completed all the relevant workplace assignments.
Workplace assignments must be submitted within 12 months of course completion.