The course enables you to strengthen your skills and knowledge to prepare, deliver and review a presentation to a target audience.
Upon successful completion of this course and the project assignments, you will attain the nationally recognised unit BSBCMM401 Make a Presentation.
This course is compulsory if you are completing the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management qualification and an elective if you are completing the BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety qualification.
- Legislation to consider when preparing a presentation
- Develop presentation plans
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Implement delivery techniques and presentation strategies
- Communicate effectively to get your message across
- Establish processes to continuously improve your presentations
Unit of Competency
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
There are no licensing, legislative or certification requirements that apply to this qualification. However, candidates are required to have sufficient numeracy, literacy and communication skills to read and comprehend instructions for:
- Referencing and understanding legislation, standards and codes of practice
- Consulting and communicating with workers and employers
- Developing strategies
- Preparing presentations
This course provides the skills and knowledge for individuals to make presentations or speak to groups within a workplace, or with clients.
The course forms part of the following qualifications:
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety
A certificate of qualification will be issued after being deemed competent having successfully:
1. Completed the online program and all relevant online assessments; and,
2. Completed all the relevant workplace assignments.
Workplace assignments must be submitted within 12 months of course completion.