The course enables you to strengthen your skills and knowledge to prepare, deliver and review a presentation to a target audience.
Upon successful completion of this course and the project assignments, you will attain the nationally recognised unit BSBCMM401 Make a presentation.
- Legislation to consider when preparing a presentation
- Develop presentation plans
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Implement delivery techniques and presentation strategies
- Communicate effectively to get your message across
- Establish processes to continuously improve your presentations
Unit of Competency
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
Please note: BSBCMM401 Make a presentation has recently been superseded by BSBCMM411 Make presentations. Our new course is under development and due for release in late 2021.
Assessments must be submitted within 12 months of course completion.
AVELING conducts assurance audits on all learners completing nationally recognised online courses to verify identification and ensure the learner completed the course themselves.
For more information, please see our Pre-Course Information.
There are no licensing, legislative or certification requirements that apply to this qualification. However, candidates are required to have sufficient numeracy, literacy and communication skills to read and comprehend instructions for:
- Referencing and understanding legislation, standards and codes of practice
- Consulting and communicating with workers and employers
- Developing strategies
- Preparing presentations
$180 (GST Free)
This course provides the skills and knowledge for individuals to make presentations or speak to groups within a workplace, or with clients.
A Statement of Attainment will be issued after being deemed competent having successfully:
1. Completed the online program; and
2. All relevant online assessments.
All assessments must be submitted within 12 months of course commencement.