The course provides you with the skills to manage your time and your team’s performance more effectively to improve productivity.
Upon successful completion of this course and the project assignments, you will attain a Statement of Attainment for the nationally recognised unit BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities.
This course is compulsory if you are completing the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management qualification and an elective if you are completing the BSB30719 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety qualification.
- Develop and prepare workgroup plans
- Use business technology to manage and monitor completion of tasks
- Analyse own work performance
- Identify and develop ways to improve competence
- Organise career development opportunities
Unit of Competency
BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
Please note: BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities has recently been superseded by BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities. Our new course is under development and due for release in 2021.
This course includes online / in class assessments (depending on your chosen mode of delivery) and post-course workplace assessments. Workplace assessments must be submitted within 12 months of course completion.
AVELING conducts assurance audits on all learners completing nationally recognised online courses to verify identification and ensure the learner completed the course themselves.
For more information, please see our Pre-Course Information.
There are no licensing, legislative or certification requirements that apply to this qualification. However, candidates are required to have sufficient numeracy, literacy and communication skills to read and comprehend instructions for:
- Consulting and communicating with workers and employers
- Analysing workgroup plans
- Researching and coordination skills
$180 (GST free)
A Statement of Attainment will be issued after being deemed competent having successfully:
1. Completed the online program and all relevant online assessments; and,
2. Completed all the relevant workplace assignments.
Workplace assignments must be submitted within 12 months of course completion.