Gain the skills to identify the best methods of selecting and delivering information at meetings using a variety of strategies and techniques. We’ll cover how to prepare and address key messages, the importance of verbal and non-verbal communication, key strategies to overcome nervousness and how to deliver successful presentations using active discussion and questioning.
- Prepare and address key messages, including predicting objections
- Deliver key messages using verbal and non-verbal communication
- Develop strategies to overcome nervousness
- Deliver successful presentations using active discussion and questioning
Units of Competency
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complementary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
”Very good course/ presentation. Learnt a lot. Feel good about tool box presentation” – Todd Maskiell MACA Civil Pty Ltd
$350 (GST free)
Anyone who conducts regular meetings and would like to improve their skills.
On successful completion, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment for the Unit of Competency BSBCMM401 Make a presentation.