Gain the skills to identify the best methods of selecting and delivering information at meetings using a variety of strategies and techniques. We’ll cover how to prepare and address key messages, the importance of verbal and non-verbal communication, key strategies to overcome nervousness and how to deliver successful presentations using active discussion and questioning.
- Prepare and address key messages, including predicting objections
- Deliver key messages using verbal and non-verbal communication
- Develop strategies to overcome nervousness
- Deliver successful presentations using active discussion and questioning
Units of Competency
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
$350 (GST free)
Anyone who conducts regular meetings and would like to improve their skills.
A Statement of Attainment will be issued after being deemed competent having successfully:
1. Attended the course and completed all inclass assessments.
2. Completed all the relevant workplace assessments.
Workplace assessments must be submitted within 12 months of completing the course.