Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganisation and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganisation. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done.
In this one-day workshop, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
- Better organise yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
”Relevant course for today’s workplace. Easy to understand and we can apply the material in our day to day business”
Daniel Le Roux AUSDRILL Ltd
$295 (incl. GST)
Everyone who needs to understand how to manage their time at work.
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.
If you have eight (8) or more participants, this course can be presented at your workplace using customised site based examples.