Are you running a small to medium sized business or community organisation and struggling with complex financial terminology and ideas?
‘Managing your cash flow’ will help you understand the key elements underlying how money moves into and out of a business, helping you have more confident financial conversations and make more informed decisions.
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Develop ways of identifying potential problems with cash flow before they occur;
- Understand the difference between (and importance of) a balance sheet, profit and loss and cash flow;
- Have more meaningful discussions with their accountant, finance team and/or bank manager;
- Make better decisions by incorporating financial considerations to balance operational, people and stakeholder concerns.
This course outlines basic accounting principles, financial statements and how profit is different to cash flow. It also explores how to identify problems with cash flow and simple forecasting, as well as how to improve cash flow in your business.
Book your place today.
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad