PRINCE2® provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects, and guides you through the essentials for running a successful project regardless of project type or scale.
PRINCE2® can be tailored to meet your organisation’s or industry specific requirements. It has seven management processes which detail the activities and responsibilities of project team members.
PRINCE2® Foundation runs from Monday to Wednesday. Typically, Monday and Tuesday run from 8:00am to 4:30pm. Wednesday run from 8.00am to 4.00pm.
The Foundation exam on Wednesday afternoon takes about 1 hour to complete in total.
PRINCE2® Practitioner runs on Thursday and Friday, 8.00am to 4.00pm. The Practitioner exam on Friday afternoon takes about 3 hours 30 minutes to conduct in total. Note that PRINCE2® Foundation is a prerequisite to this course.
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner
You can enrol in both courses, which will take 5 days to complete. The courses can be done together in one 5-day block or at separate times.
Benefits to individuals:
- Learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognized project management method
- Ensure that team members focus on the viability of the project in relation to its business case objectives – rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself
- Promote consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets while facilitating staff mobility and reducing the impact of personnel changes/handovers
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, improving communication and control
- Mitigate perceived problems and issues and focus on the viability of the project throughout
- Evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects
Benefits to organisations:
- Benefit from a shared and thoroughly understood language and approach to reporting which will save time and effort
- Increase staff awareness of their roles and responsibilities in the project management life cycle
- Utilise an invaluable diagnostic tool, facilitating the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting and audits
- Ensure stakeholders (including sponsors and resource providers) are properly represented in planning and decision making
- Enable more effective engagement of stakeholders in the process of project approval and management
Both courses: $3740
PRINCE2® Foundation: 3 days
PRINCE2® Practitioner: 2 days
Successful candidates are awarded the PRINCE2® Foundation and/or Practitioner Certificate.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.