Foundation (3 days): WAS $1980 NOW $1650
Practitioner (2 days): WAS $1760 NOW $1100
PRINCE2® provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects and guides you through the essentials for running a successful project regardless of project type or scale.
PRINCE2® can be tailored to meet your organisation’s or industry-specific requirements. It has seven management processes which detail the activities and responsibilities of project team members.
The PRINCE2® courses are an interactive discussion-based approach around the core PRINCE2-2017 syllabus. Although the emphasis is placed on the practical and real-world application as well as gaining the qualification, there will still be much theory and new terminologies to absorb. Participants are encouraged to discuss projects they have seen or helped to manage, and the trainer will help relate these experiences to the course content.
View our full range of Project Management courses here
PRINCE2® Foundation runs from Monday to Wednesday. Typically, Monday and Tuesday run from 8:00am to 4:30pm. Wednesday run from 8.00am to 4.00pm.
The Foundation exam on Wednesday afternoon takes about 1 hour to complete in total.
PRINCE2® Practitioner runs on Thursday and Friday, 8.00am to 4.00pm. The Practitioner exam on Friday afternoon takes about 3 hours 30 minutes to conduct in total. Note that PRINCE2® Foundation is a prerequisite to this course.
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner
You can enrol in both courses, which will take 5 days to complete. The courses can be done together in one 5-day block or at separate times.
The AVELING PRINCE2® courses includes the following:
- Tuition from one of our experienced PRINCE2® Instructors
- All accompanying course material
- A copy of the official PRINCE2® Course Manual – Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® SBN: 9780113315338
- Online pre-course reading material
- Sample exam questions
- The cost of the PRINCE2® examination
- PRINCE2® Process Map
- Post-course support
- Refreshments during the course including lunch
”Useful information that was well Illustrated” – Chris Keary City of Kwinana
Benefits to individuals:
- Learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognized project management method
- Ensure that team members focus on the viability of the project in relation to its business case objectives – rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself
- Promote consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets while facilitating staff mobility and reducing the impact of personnel changes/handovers
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, improving communication and control
- Mitigate perceived problems and issues and focus on the viability of the project throughout
- Evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects
Benefits to organisations:
- Benefit from a shared and thoroughly understood language and approach to reporting which will save time and effort
- Increase staff awareness of their roles and responsibilities in the project management life cycle
- Utilise an invaluable diagnostic tool, facilitating the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting and audits
- Ensure stakeholders (including sponsors and resource providers) are properly represented in planning and decision making
- Enable more effective engagement of stakeholders in the process of project approval and management
PRINCE2® Foundation: 3 days
PRINCE2® Practitioner: 2 days
Successful candidates are awarded the PRINCE2® Foundation and/or Practitioner Certificate.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.