Are you looking for effective and flexible responsible service of alcohol (RSA) refresher training?
If it’s been a while since you (or your employees) have done the RSA course, then enrol in AVELING’s course now to renew your knowledge and skills.
This it is not the Nationally Recognised RSA course. It is designed for people and businesses who want to update their knowledge to safely sell and serve alcohol.
Choose which topics you want to do:
The RSA refresher course provides maximum flexibility and relevancy by letting you select up to nine core RSA topics from the list below:
- Topic 1: Alcohol Consumption, Its Impact, and Consumption Guidelines
- Topic 2: Liquor Laws, Enforcement and Inspections
- Topic 3: Roles, Responsibilities and Duty of Care
- Topic 4: Managing Patrons’ Behaviour
- Topic 5: Dealing with Juveniles
- Topic 6: Identifying Intoxication
- Topic 7: Preventing Intoxication and Harm Minimisation Strategies
- Topic 8: Dealing with Intoxicated Patrons
- Topic 9: Intoxicated Patrons Scenario
Important information about the full RSA Course:
The RSA refresher course should only be undertaken by people who have previously completed a full RSA qualification or don’t need the nationally recognised RSA course.
In most cases, if you have not undertaken RSA training and wish to work in a role where you will serve, supply or sell alcohol, you’ll need to complete the full nationally-recognised unit of competency SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol.
This RSA refresher course is not a substitute for the full nationally recognised RSA course.
$33 (incl. GST)
Anyone who serves, supplies or sells alcohol on licensed premises, including licensees and wants refresher training in RSA.
On successful completion, participants will receive Certificate(s) of Participation for the topics they undertook.