Do you need to write better at work?
We all know what good writing is. It’s the novel we can’t put down, the poem we never forgot and the speech that changes the way we look at the world. Good writing is the email that gets action and the letter that says what a phone call can’t.
In business writing, the language is concrete, the point of view is clear, and the points are well expressed. Good writing is hard work, and even the best writers get discouraged. However, with practice you can feel more confident about your own writing. This workshop will give you the tools to become a better writer at work.
- Understand the value of good written communication
- How to write and proofread your work so it is clear, concise, complete and correct
- How to apply these skills in real world situations
- Understand the proper format for memos, letters and e-mails
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
$295 (incl. GST)
Anyone who needs basic business writing skills for their role at work.
A certificate of participation will be emailed at the end of the course.