Do you need to write better at work?
We all know what good writing is. It’s the novel we can’t put down, the poem we never forgot and the speech that changes the way we look at the world.
In business, good writing is the email that gets action and the letter that says what a phone call can’t. However crafting effective communications is easier said than done.
This workshop will give you the tools to become a better writer at work so that your point of view is clear, your points are well expressed, and your requests are actioned.
You will learn some simple techniques to improve your written communication skills and avoid common business writing errors:
- Brush up on things you learned at school
- Improve your punctuation and avoid reader confusion
- Identify what information your reader really needs
- Learn how to structure different types of communication
- Help your readers understand you quickly.
Book your place today.
- Fully catered morning & afternoon tea
- Fully catered lunch
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
$295 (incl. GST)