In this compact, informative course, we cover the legal framework relating to transport of goods and passengers by road. We look at the chain of responsibility, offences and penalties and container weight declarations.
- Recognise the new legislative framework changes following the revision and implications for those involved in road transport
- Understand what Chain of Responsibility is and its implications to those in the supply chain
- Identify what a ‘reasonable steps defence’ is and how to avoid breaches
- Recognise what Mass, Dimension and Load Restraint (MDLR) offences exist and penalties for these
- Understand the requirements for container weight declarations
$55 (incl. GST)
Anyone who works in Western Australia and is involved in the transport of goods or passengers by road.
A Certificate of Participation will be emailed at the end of the course.