In this course, we will look at infection prevention and control for assistants in nursing and personal care workers who work in residential and community aged care.
- What infections are and how they spread
- Hand hygiene
- Respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette
- Personal protective equipment
- Handling of medical devices
- Managing spills
- Food handling
- Handling of linen
- Transporting residents or clients
$55 (incl. GST)
Assistants in nursing and personal care workers who work in residential and community aged care.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued at the end of the course.