A Job Safety Analysis (JSA) is a highly effective tool used to examine and establish the safest way to complete a work task. The term JSA is often used interchangeably with Job Hazard Analysis (JHA).
The aim of this training course is to enable participants who are involved in applying basic risk control processes to efficiently and effectively perform a Job Safety Analysis (JSA) on any task in any workplace. This hands-on workshop involves identifying hazards, assessing risk, identifying unacceptable risk, developing effective controls and record keeping.
- Identify hazards
- Assess risk and identify unacceptable risk
- Identify, assess and implement risk treatments
- Complete records and reports.
Units of Competency
RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
There is an additional $50 per person fee for participants who want to complete the workplace assessment for the unit of competency.
- Course tuition from our experienced trainers
- Comprehensive student manual
- Free flowing tea, coffee and filtered water throughout the duration of the course
- Complementary WiFi
- Pens & notepad
- Post course support
”The course was well presented and easy to understand”
Chris Sutton Progress Rail
“The course is very well designed to give you all the applicable information you need to pass. Very Useful.”
Sam Garner City of Armadale
September 27November 22
$240 GST Free
Anyone who contributes to the creation of a Job Safety Analysis for tasks in the workplace.
A Statement of Attainment for the Unit of Competency RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control will be issued after being deemed competent having successfully:
1. Attended the Nationally Recognised course and completed all in class assessments.
2. Completed all the relevant workplace assessments.
Workplace assessments must be submitted within 12 months of completing the course.
If you have eight (8) or more participants, this course can be presented at your workplace using customised site based examples.