Successful completion of Planning, Innovation, WHS and Risk Management provides a pathway to our Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification program, which is designed for managers wanting to develop their frontline objectives through performance management, continuous improvement, problem solving and concept development.
Units of Competency
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBRSK501 Manage Risk
There are no licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification, however candidates are required to have sufficient numeracy, literacy and communication skills to read and comprehend instruction for:
- Leading and managing a team of workers
- Referencing and understanding legislation, standards and codes of practice
- Consulting and communicating with workers and employers
- Developing strategies
- Writing reports
$1800 (GST free)
This course has been designed for managers or leaders who can apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of organisation and industry contexts.
A Statement of Attainment will be issued after being deemed competent having successfully:
1. Attended the course and completed all inclass assessments.
2. Completed all the relevant workplace assessments.
Workplace assessments must be submitted within 12 months of completing the course.