AS/NZS 4801 and OHSAS 18001 are the most recognised and most used management system standards for health and safety, but these are set to be replaced soon by the new ISO 45001.
AVELING offers training to familiarise your management and staff with this new standard, including how management systems can be implemented and audited in order to provide a better working environment and provide continuous improvement.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply the fundamental concepts and principles of safety management systems to assess your work environment to determine and prioritise risk.
- Consult with your workgroup and strategise roles and responsibilities.
- Determine a suitable workplace health and safety and risk management policy, procedures and initiatives to systematically build an auditable system.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an Occupational Health & Safety Management System, based on the framework provided in ISO 45001.
- Design an implementation plan and use a management review cycle to gauge success.
Upon completion of the course, students will receive a Certificate of Participation.
$990 (inc. GST)
Anyone who contributes to or manages the Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
A Certificate of Participation will be issued on completion of this course.